Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani conduct the BITSAT exam every year. Through this exam, a student will get admission in 3 campuses of BITS which are Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani campuses. BITSAT Application Form 2020 will release in the 3rd week of December 2019. All eligible and interested student can apply for the BITSAT exam. The Conducting Authorities will release Application Form in online mode. Only those students will be able to download the BITSAT Hall Ticket who successfully apply for the exam. The last date to apply for the BITSAT IS 2nd week of March 2020. Read the complete article for more details related to BITSAT 2020 like Application Form, Examination Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, etc.
BITSAT Important Dates and Details
BITSAT is India’s one of the most prestigious Engineering engineering exam. It is a National level entrance exam conducted every year. All students who are going to appear in the exam must know all the important dates and details. It will guide you about every upcoming event. Check important dates and details here.
- Name of the Exam – BITS Aptitude Test 2020
- Commonly Known as – BITSAT
- Exam Mode – Online
- Conducting Authority – BITS Pilani
- BITSAT Application Form 2020 Release Date – 3rd week of December 2019
- Last date to apply for the exam – 2nd week of March 2020
- Hall Ticket Release Date – 2nd week of April to 3rd week of May 2020
- BITSAT Examination Date – 3rd week of May 2020
- Declaration of the Result – On the same day of the exam
A student must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. It will give an idea to the student whether he/she eligible to apply for the exam or not. Check BITSAT Eligibility Criteria in the following points.
- Appearing – Students in the 12th class are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Qualifying Exam – You must have passed 10+2 level exams with the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Also, he/she must possess adequate proficiency in English.
- Required Subjects – You must have passed 10+2 level exams with the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Also, he/she must possess adequate proficiency in English.
- Marks Requirement – You must have scored an aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. In each of the subjects, he/she must have secured 60% marks
Student can fill the BITSAT 2020 application form in online mode. In the online form you will be asked to enter your Name, Father’s Name, Address, Valid Mobile Number and Email id, etc. Your online form will be rejected if you enter any wrong detail in it. We strongly advised students to enter all the details in the application form as per their certificate record.
Steps to Apply for the Exam
Aspirant just needs to follow below-written steps to apply for the BITSAT exam.
- Visit the official website of BITSAT.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill registration details like full name, gender, Date of Birth, email ID & mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Enter all personal & academic details required.
- Choose exam center.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature at the prescribed format.
- In last pay the Application Fees and take a printout of the Application Form for future use.